Tag: tax forms

IRS Notice

Got an IRS Notice? How to Respond…

So you just got an IRS notice.  The tax season is over, you got your tax return filed but you’re being notified that something’s amiss. What do you do? Don’t Panic! For starters, don’t panic. The IRS mails millions of notices and letters to Taxpayers each year for a variety of reasons. IRS letters typically are […]

Tax Extension

File a Tax Extension!

With only four days until April 15th, most of us have already filed our state and federal income tax returns. For those of us that haven’t, though, a tax extension should be a must! If you can’t get your records together in time, taxpayers can always get an automatic six month tax extension to file their […]


The FBAR and the IRS

The IRS is reminding taxpayers that federal law requires U.S. citizens and resident aliens with a foreign bank account to report any worldwide income, including income from foreign trusts and foreign bank and securities accounts. In an IRS Newswire released today, the Service advised that most affected taxpayers need to complete and attach Schedule B […]

As seen on

Client reviews

How can I help you?

You can contact us using this form day or night, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You will hear back from one of our attorneys the same day or next day.

If you would like to speak with a team member immediately, we are available 24/7 via this form — or via phone toll-free from 6am – 8pm EST M-F at: 844 - MCC - 4TAX

schedule an appointment with us

Call Toll Free
844 - MCC - 4TAX
send a message
Contact Us
send a message
Contact Us